Showing posts tagged equality
These “I need feminism because” bloggers make women look soooo pathetic. Like, wow, someone said something to you when you were 12 and you now need a socialist state to prop you up and tell you you’re worth it? Omg you didn’t get some random job that’s centered around physical labor? Cry me a river. Did you train for the position? Maybe if you defied those darn stereotypes by actually being as physically fit as the requirements you would’ve got the job. And people say A LOT of stupid mean shit to throughout your life. When that one girl called you fat did you decide all bullies need to be imprisoned? Have you never experienced a form of “abuse” or “lack of respect” from a woman? Yeah, let’s think on that for a moment.
Ladies, you make us look bad. Your constant whining only implies your inability to be an adult of equal value.
Wow, you have a way with words. Being male, I almost never voice my irrelevant opinion on feminist issues except to say that I support equality, so when something like this comes along, I raise a pint, with a smile, and say: Cheers! Well said, thevocalibertarian.
Being a white male with opinions and problems doesn’t make anything you say hate speech. Not every white male leads an amazing, privileged life.
LIBERTAS AEQUALITAS QUAERENDA IN OMNIBUS! TYRANNIDEM OPORTET DEFICERE!
I hope that translates properly.
“In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.”
Warren Farrell, Women Can’t Hear What Men Don’t Say (via feministsaresexist)
You know, let’s make this a thing. And by “us” I mean “People who give a flying fuck about equality”.
noun, plural rape sor·cer·ies.the art, practices, or acts of a person who engages in the use of misleading statistics, feminist propaganda, or female hypoagency in an effort to promote a cultural bias to the benefit of women.Example: That Dave, he sure is a rape sorcerer. He talked about about how the majority of domestic abuse victims are women while never once acknowledging that children are the leading victims of domestic abuse, and that their abusers are overwhelmingly female.
This is just begging to be ripped apart into shreds.
Petro, you know what to do.
gonna go get gas in the meantime lol
- Let’s talk abut Obama’s healthcare reform. It’s going to make healthcare cost more. With more government funds going to for profit agencies, healthcare institutions will continue to jack up prices with the injection of easy money in the market. More on why his calculations can be found here
- Iraq was ended by Bush. Obama just kept the deadline. Yup. Not only that, we still have troops in Afghanistan.
- Because to make a private institution pay for it that may have religious convictions is unconstitutional.
- Women are payed equally to men already. Not only that, Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was already passed by the House and the Senate. WIth or without his permission, the bill would have passed.
- You mean like Solyndra? Hohohoho
- Easy federal money makes student loans cost morel much like subsidies make preventative healthcare cost more. Also, are you really defending no child left behind?
- Less people have applied for unemployment. That’s all there is to Obama’s “new jobs”.
No, but go ahead and vote for him. The Iranian, Syrian, Libyan, Ugandan, and Pakistani people will apreciate it.
All hail Petro.